Take part in the Ramadan Sharing Fridge Campaign & make a difference
May 14, 2018
The season of giving and sharing is around the corner and to spread the Spirit of Ramadan, the Sharing Fridge Campaign is back. For those who do not know, every year fridges pop up across the city and as a form of charity, residents fill the fridges daily with drinks, water and food for the less fortunate and blue-collar workers to break their fast at Iftar.
According to Lovin Dubai, here is how you can get involved:
- Manage a fridge – You can take charge of one of the fridges in your area. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to manage a fridge.
- Fill a fridge – the fridges ALWAYS need filling, so you can top them up. Check the map below.
- Do deliveries – email email@example.com
- Get the word out – talk to people and get everyone to help!
- Click here to join their Facebook group.
THESE PICTURES WERE PHOTOSHOPPED ! . . Yes, we did had a recycle bin on the picture ♻ and we encourage you to do the same next to your fridge ! . . Do not forget about our planet during Ramadan. Keep the fridge clean and tidy, suggest workers to re-use their bags everyday and offer generous donators a bin to #recycle the plastic from packaging. . . Yes to the #ecofriendly Ramadan Sharing Fridges ❤🌍
Use the map below to find a fridge that is closest to you.
FRIDGES LOCATION UPDATE 📍 . . As per today already 74 fridges have been registered and set to open on the 1st day of Ramadan 🎉 Can not see your fridge, make sure to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get it added 💌 . . Where to find the map 🗺 : – click on the link in Insta bio 👆🏼 – look for the Pin post on our FB group or page 💻