Are These The Best Love Songs From Romantic Movies?
February 14, 2019
Is it even Valentine’s Day if you don’t listen to sappy romantic songs? Today we’re in the mood for some ol’ school songs from movies. The ones that kind of make us tear up a little, the ones that us feel nostalgic and the ones that make you eat a whole tub of ice cream. Here are our top love songs from movies (and no “My Heart Will Go On” isn’t on the list).
1. “The Time of my Life” from Dirty Dancing
That electric chemistry and those dance moves can’t keep baby in the corner.
2. “Secret Garden” from Jerry Maguire
You had me at hello. And this song.
3. “It Must Have Been Love” from Pretty Woman
When you’re on a yacht with your V-day date but really thinking about your ex from 20 years back.
4. “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You” from 10 things I Hate About You
The ultimate high-school romance benchmark.
5. “Come What May” from Moulin Rouge
When all you really want to do is sing your heart out and tell your Valentine how much you love them.
6. “I Will Always Love You” from The Bodyguard
Perfect song to play for your 25th Valentine’s together.
7. “Iris” from City of Angels
When you’re in a long distance relationship and really missing your person.
8. “Feels like home” from How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
9. “Ain’t no sunshine” from Notting Hill
When you break up with her and Valentine’s Day turns out to be the gloomiest day of your life.
10. “Can’t Help Falling In Love” from Sliver
When you play reggae to serenade her.
Have we missed out an epic love song from a movie? Let us know in the comments below. And stay tuned to Heart FM!