15 Fun Facts About Camila Cabello
March 3, 2019
Since going solo, the ex-Fifth Harmony singer has sky rocketed to fame and nothing seems to be stopping her! From her hit single Havana to touring the world, Camila Cabello is on a roll!
Just in time for her birthday, we’ve rounded up 15 interesting facts about the singer.
1. She’s a huge Jonas Brother’s fan and was super excited to have them back!
I CAN’T FEEL MY LEGS https://t.co/av3jtyfNsu
— camila (@Camila_Cabello) February 28, 2019
2. She’s an even bigger fan of Harry Potter.✨
3. And she’s pretty obsessed with Disney movies, especially Beauty and The Beast. Her mobile cover is proof.
4. Shawn Mendes is her BFF *cuteness overload*.💕
5. Her full name is actually Karla Camila Cabello.
6. She’s also BFFs with Taylor Swift who threw her a party for her 18th birthday! Sweet!
View this post on Instagram
thank you for the best 18th birthday ever @taylorswift 🙂 you are a real life fairy princess for many reasons. you are magical and rare. #2 you sprinkle fairy dust on others and make them feel loved and special and safe. #3 you are also a rare species, you are caring and well meaning and kind without expecting anything in return. #4 you sparkle like a New York skyline. and #5 you love Elf like all fairies should. i wish i could shout from the rooftops how fun last night was for me and how much love i felt. i am so grateful to call someone like you my friend. thank you for bringing everyone together and making last night so special!!!!!!!! PS DISCLAIMER: CHICKEN AND WAFFLES TASTE EVEN BETTER WHEN YOURE 18!!!
7. She was born in Cuba and moved to the US when she was 6 years old.
8. One of her favourite movies is Pretty Woman and she once watched it 4 times in one week!
9. She is half Cuban and half Mexican (read caption), and very proud of her heritage.
View this post on Instagram
it's March in 1997 and i am born in the island of Cuba. i came with my mom to the United States when i was 6 years old. i am a daughter to a Cuban mother and a Mexican father who left everything they knew with only the clothes on their backs to come to a land where they only knew the words "yes" and "no". as a family we built a new life from the ground up in hopes of getting the opportunities to be the people we couldn't be in our own countries. in 1997 i was born in a country where the roads are almost as broken as the hope of the people. it is 2014 and today i got to hug and thank Barack Obama with tears in my eyes for everything he does in supporting immigration because of all the people like my family and i in foreign countries that have dreams of being doctors and professors and artists and of being bigger than the circumstances they are BORN in. it is 2014 and i am a Cuban Mexican proud American citizen. i look behind me and I see the White House, but i also see my parents and other immigrant families taking a last look at the home country. i look in front and see the president and his family. but i also see us-and the families to come- wiping the sweat off our brows, looking up, and thanking God that we made that choice. #immigrationreform #immigrationaction
10. Her grandfather fought in the Mexican revolution.
11. She loves bows and even collects them! She wore one to every X Factor performance of hers.🎀
12. She’s very close to her family and has a little sister called Sofia.
13. She’s a big bookworm!📚
14. Her first on stage performance was at X Factor.
15. She looooves bananas.🍌