The Stunning Mohammed Bin Rashid Library Is Close to Completion
July 29, 2019
Dubai’s newest attraction looks like its about to open its doors real soon!
Dubai Media Office shared some new images of the stunning Mohammed bin Rashid Library with the caption “A new iconic knowledge and culture hub takes its final shape … The Mohammed bin Rashid Library, located on the Dubai Creek in Al Jadaf.”
Here’s everything you need to know about The Mohammed bin Rashid Library
– It is located on the Dubai Creek in Al Jadaf
– The library spreads across 66,000 square metres
– It was built as part of the 2016’s Year of Reading
– The structure resembles an open book sitting on a rehl
– It has 7 storeys (stacked full of books)
– 4.5 million books to be exact
Now, that’s what we call a dream!
No official opening date has been announced yet. We’re impatiently waiting for the details to unfold.