Dubai Airports Is Screening Passengers For The Coronavirus
March 3, 2020
In the wake of Corononavirus “COVID-19”, safety and precaution is of upmost importance to the Dubai Airports.
The Dubai Media Office shared a video that shows the usage of state-of-the-art equipment and the availability of round-the-clock medical staff to ensure safety of passengers and staff.
The Dubai Airport has also implemented a non-intrusive thermal screening process that screens passengers once. For passengers traveling from high-infections, the screening is done twice.
Dubai authorities implement strict screening measures and conduct medical check-ups for passengers arriving at Dubai Airports as precautionary measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus “COVID-19” into the UAE. pic.twitter.com/qJwWOyEcvG
— Dubai Media Office (@DXBMediaOffice) March 2, 2020
Passengers are also advised to take precautions while traveling during this time. Here is what you can do:
- For starters, maintain basic hygiene. Wash them hands clean and good with soap (20 seconds minimum).
- Keep antibacterial wipes and gels handy.
- Keep your hands off your face!!!
- Try keep away from crowded places.
- Wear masks only if you’re healthcare worker treating Coronavirus patients or if you experienced flu-like symptoms.
If you’re showing any of the symptoms, immediately visit your GP. Stay safe Hearters and keep a close watch on this space for more updates.